Monday, January 19, 2009

2 weeks old!





We are still in the level 2 nursery but each day brings progress and steps closer to going home.  The girls are growing, growing, growing - Madelaine is now 5 lbs and Eleanor is 5 lbs, 14 ounces.  We want to thank the local Mothers of Multiples group for lending us their preemie closet which has provided the girls with some much needed pink outfits!  We also need to send a huge thank you to our dear friend, Beth, for picking up and washing all these clothes.  This is the first post I have written without Cris, so I just have to include a picture of his new favorite past time being I find it adorable and know the girls will love to see these pictures someday when they are older.  As often and for as long as able, Cris does "Kangaroo Care" with the girls which is skin-to-skin contact to promote early bonding.  Although I am likely biased, he is the only male in the nursery I've seen do it so of course I think he is a pretty wonderful Dad already!  Hope you don't mind the photo on the blog spot dear!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment