Sunday, May 8, 2011

The best gifts ever!

Happy Mother's Day to all! If someone would have told Cris and I that we would have 3 children, let alone 3 under the age of 3, 3 years ago we would of told them our chances of winning the lottery would likely be better. Wow, what blessings we have been provided! You each are truly gifts from God! Motherhood is shaping up to be more than I could ever have expected and I have you 3 little ones to thank. Thank you for making me want to be the best Mama I can be! I wish I could bottle up each second of each day and have the chance to go back to it as desired being you are just growing up way too fast. You provide me with countless giggles, the best hugs and kisses, the silliest faces and phrases, and remind me of what life should really be about!

My 2 silly munchkins who started it all...



My newest cuddle bug...

Love, hugs, and kisses to you each forever! Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment