Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy 7-months to Teddy!

I am now an official upright sitter, with the ability to use my hands for fun things such as clapping...a favorite as of lately. Whether to pat-a-cake or while dancing with my sisters (we all LOVE music), my big hands are being put to good use.


I have been drooling a ton this month and have some white bumps on my bottom gum but so far nothing has popped through. Another favorite...eating! I eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner and often Mama thinks I eat more food than my sisters. The grocery bill will be going up as I continue to grow! Favorite toys are anything that make noise and allow me to bang or spin them.


I continue to be a superstar in the cuddling department and think irresistible could be my middle name!


Love, Theodore

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment