Sunday, December 11, 2011

Happy 8-months to Teddy!

Hello all! So on the day I turned 8-mo I got my first flu bug. Not to place blame, but I do believe it likely came from my sisters who happened to have a 24-hr flu bug 2 days prior. Mine, however lasted just over 3 days and though it did involve some no fun throwing up I mostly just didn't want to eat (which is not at all like me). I am happy to say, however, that I am back to eating what often seems like more than my big sisters!

I continue to grow longer, inching close to being out of 12-mo clothing and into the next size! I also recently got new shoes and was measured as needing a size 5...yes, that is correct, and the woman at the shoe store said that kids with this size feet are typically walking! We are anxious to see what my 9-mo MD stats will be.

I continue to love music, love "peek" and also love "so big" games...


With my sisters being Dora fans, I am known as Swiper in this house being I love to get my hands on everything and anything, which has included some flying bowls of food on my highchair tray!

I continue to drool, drool, drool (as you can likely see the wets spots on my onesie in the pics) but still no teeth popping up yet. I have also become very interested in feeding myself and am doing a good job of using a pincer grasp to pick up cereal, crackers, etc. One more thing which has really heightened this month...stranger anxiety and my attachment to a certain someone in our house (MAMA). She doesn't seem to mind it, though, so I am planning on seeing how long we can make it last!

Holiday Hugs!
Theodore

No comments:

Post a Comment