Monday, June 11, 2012

Happy 14-months to Teddy!

The biggest and best news of this month...I am now moving upright!  I hadn't walked more than 4-5 steps and out of the blue one night while playing in the living room after dinner with everyone present, I decided to strut my stuff.  I walked from one side of the room to the other and obviously was applauded, so kept on doing it over and over.  

I felt sharing a few video clips was the best way to display this accomplishment.  The first clip is the following day after my "Big Show" the night before, while at Oxbow Park for a picnic with my sisters and Mama...

The second clip is another fun pastime I have in the kitchen, reminiscent of what my sisters did but they usually needed each other to do this and didn't complete this alone...must be a girl thing...
This last clip is my favorite...it is me playing "Monster", which I love to do to anyone who will entertain my scariness...
Watch out world, here I come!
Love, Theodore

No comments:

Post a Comment