Saturday, August 11, 2012

Happy 16-months to Teddy!

Well all my persistence in moving upright in all instances has finally paid off being I am officially a pro at climbing up onto pretty much everything and anything.  Below you can see a recent stunt I tried, but was prevented from making it onto the table thanks to my lovely sisters who told on me...
I forgave them rather easily, though, and they continue to be my fav playmates even though it usually involves dolls and lots of pink-colored things...
The outdoors still rules in my book and I have to be where the action is...for example, not content watching Papa mow the lawn, not content using my play push mower outside near him, I needed to be carried by him while he mowed!  A favorite word of mine is "shoes" and I will happily bring you yours and mine if I think it may be a ticket to going outdoors.  I also like to find Grandpa Ken's hat and take it to him as another hint...take me outside please!

I also enjoy dancing and singing to music, and am very nice to go along with what my big sisters prefer (including Justin Bieber).  And, I am working on my jumping skills...yikes!  Overall, I continue to be a happy, happy little boy who everyone likes to have around!

Love, Theodore
 

No comments:

Post a Comment