Saturday, October 13, 2012

Harrison's newest fan club...his big sisters and brother!

This post needs few words being the pictures do most of the talking...
 
Mama, I can't wait to get my hands on him...

Showering him with hugs and kisses...

 Even the hospital has chicken fingers and french fries for us to enjoy...
 
 We are now old pros at this big sister/baby thing...
 I like to show my cheesy smile for the camera...
 Are you serious Papa?
 This is a piece of cake...
 
Mama, are they gone for the night now?
 
Those big sisters and brother wear me out!!!


1 comment:

  1. Congrats to you Stephanie and family! Looking at your pics is like turning the clock back about 27 years when we welcomed baby number 4 in the exact same order- Girl Girl Boy Boy!! They are all beautiful! Enjoy every minute cuz you can't even imagine how fast the days and years go. God bless you all!

    ReplyDelete