Thursday, August 11, 2011

Happy 4-months to Teddy!

This past month has brought many changes which at times seem to occur daily. I am rolling onto both sides and extremely close to going onto my tummy. I also pivot on my back and during tummy time I try to use my big toes to push me forward but haven't gained much distance yet.


My 4-month MD stats had me weighing close to 16 pounds and 25 inches long, both putting me in the 75th %.

I love to blow raspberries,"chat", and giggle and especially love to do these things with my big sisters. In fact, I can often be found looking around trying to locate them in a room and when they do come into my vision my face immediately lights up! This really is quite adorable and Papa and Mama need to get this videotaped.


And just to be consistent...yes, everyone still says I am such a good baby!

Love, Teddy

No comments:

Post a Comment