Sunday, September 11, 2011

Happy 5-months to Teddy!

Hi Everybody! This has been a busy month for me with many new experiences. I now enjoy sitting in my Bumbo chair, sitting in my highchair while enjoying rice cereal, and also do some prop sitting on my own. I also love to stand in my exersaucer...Papa and Mama are frequently asking where their baby has gone being I am seeming way too old these days!

I have found my feet (hard to miss them being they are a bit large) and love bringing them to my mouth, as well as pretty much everything else I can get my hands on.


I am a rock star at tummy time and have rolled a couple times from my back onto my stomach but honestly have no need to try moving towards my toys when on the floor being I have 2 sisters ready and waiting to hand me anything (and whom often are sandwiched on either side of me so I can't move anyhow!).


I am super giggly and love to be tickled on my belly or my sides. I also enjoy peek-a-boo games, so-big, and like watching my silly sisters dance and sing. Life is good folks!

How fitting my 5-month sticker had a football on it...Go MN Vikings and MN Gophers!

Much love, Teddy

1 comment:

  1. He is so cute!! I want to have a play date just to enjoy his smiles!!

    ReplyDelete