Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy 13-months to Teddy!

A month has already passed since my first birthday and everyone thinks I just keep changing/growing by the day.  I am very much into using a spoon (preferring non other than those that belong to my sister's such as a Dora or Princess one) and am also working on using a fork.  With my hair a bit longer these days, cleaning me up after mealtime is a treat!  My two bottom teeth are through and I have front top tooth working its way in at the moment.  
I still find moving on my hands and knees to be more efficient and safe but have taken 3-4 steps on numerous occasions, thinking I am pretty big stuff, and then lower myself to the ground to go on my merry way.  Overall my balance is great, and I can frequently be found standing without arm support and bouncing away to music with my sisters. 
I love, love the outdoors.  In fact coming in from outside or not being able to go outside when someone else does causes a bit of a problem in my book.  Thank heavens we have had some very nice weather which has allowed fun outdoor activities such as enjoying my first popsicle and going on a pontoon ride at the cabin. 
Though one would think loving the outdoors would involve not minding rides in a stroller, I am not a fan of long walks while positioned in one.  I prefer either a wagon or my red car at Grandpa and Grandma's, maybe because I don't feel as confined and can better see all the action going on around me.  I also am not a huge fan of this life jacket thing I have to wear while on the lake, but am tolerating it and usually end up falling asleep anyhow.
I am looking forward to a lot of exciting activities this summer!
Much love, Theodore

No comments:

Post a Comment