Monday, November 12, 2012

Happy 1-month to Harrison!

Where has time gone?  Have you heard this said before on this blog site???  Hard to believe I am already one month old!  I have been a gem of a new baby, though I gave Mama a few minor worries my first few days home in the eating department!  My first two nights home I was eating every 1 1/2 hours and though Mama doesn't need much sleep overall, this was not quite enough...but thank heavens I quickly got into a very nice routine.  

I am the least spitty baby Mama has had thus far, but I have been told by my siblings that I am a big "tooter".  While I am eating I have a tendency to release some air and if Theodore is near by he will say "toot" with a big giggle!
I sleep through just about everything which is wonderful for myself being there rarely is a quiet moment, thanks to the other 3!
As Madelaine would say all I do is eat, pee, poop, and sleep so I guess we have covered everything...
though I am starting to have more alert times which is fun for everyone in our house being they enjoy reading, singing, and talking to me. 
Much love,
Harrison

No comments:

Post a Comment