Sunday, November 11, 2012

Happy 19-months to Teddy!

Well what everyone knew was going to happen has definitely happened...since the arrival of my little brother, I no longer look like a baby and instead have transformed into a little boy (who looks gigantic next to my brother!).  Overall I have been a superstar with the transition.  Yes there have been a few more meltdowns, more unpleasant vocalizations (read screaming), more demands, etc. but some of this could also be due to my desire to be independent and have things my way as I approach two. 
 
I very much love to kiss and hug my little brother, hold him, and usually am right by him with my sisters (if not being the one trying to give him his pacifier) if he is crying.
As mentioned in my previous post, I have mastered my families names except for Harrison whom I currently just call baby. 

We have had very mild weather thus far which is right up my ally and has allowed ample outdoor time.  I also have transitioned to just one nap in the afternoon which gives me more time in the morning to play or run errands with Mama and Harrison when the girls are at preschool.  I am a complete social bug when out, saying hello, waving, smiling, and twinkling my big brown eyes!
 Even with the addition of another boy in this house, I still enjoy hanging with my sisters and doing as they do which includes such things as having a snack at their table with them. 
One last picture which Mama quickly snapped the weekend Papa was gone to Texas and she just loves looking at being it displays the love we have for each other (and the love we show each other most of the time despite those other occasional moments...)
Much love, Theodore


No comments:

Post a Comment