Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Happy 2-months to Harrison!

We decided to forgo use of my monthly number sticker this time around being Mama felt we should be festive and thought I looked much too cute in this gingerbread man onsie to not snap a few pics in it (yes, she is likely a bit biased)!
 2-months is making me a bit more alert in between feedings and also a bit more sensitive to noise...thanks ME and T!  My MD check-up placed me in the 53rd percentile for length and the 30th percentile for weight (I was 1 oz away from 11 pounds), finding me growing and healthy!
I am starting to melt everyone with a very cute smile and am doing some cooing, both of which my older siblings are finding quite enjoyable!
 Everyone is telling my my eyes are looking pretty blue these days so of course Papa and Eleanor are tickled that the score in the Gore household is even in this area as well! 
So long for now...
 
 Love, Harrison

No comments:

Post a Comment