Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Happy 20-months to Teddy!

Where is Theodore???
Here I am!!!
My obsession with hats has continued but now with the cold months upon us I have added a new accessory...gloves/mittens.  Mama has finally given up on putting the ones I like away being I was starting my request for them the second we got downstairs in the morning.  My typical routine involves my coming downstairs with Papa, getting my socks and shoes on, and then finding a hat and something to place on my hands.  The shoes stay on all day except when sleeping and the accessories go on/off countless times.  I of course am able to say shoes, socks, hats, mittens, and the words outside, cold, and ride are typically included in my phrases.  Speaking of, my phrases now always include 2 words and have sometimes been up to 4 words. 
Winter is going to be a long season for me when I am at home with Mama alone being our ability to get outside is minimal with my baby brother around.  I have, however, been going on regular weekend outings with Papa and of course get rides in Grandpa's truck whenever I am at his house. 
Though I haven't officially started potty training yet, I did have luck and a huge surprise when I pooped on the potty one night prior to taking a bath.  While I received the most amazing cheering response from my big sisters, I myself wasn't too sure what had occurred and since when asked if I want to use the potty I quickly respond with a very sweet "no".  Maybe my new Thomas the Train undies will help persuade me differently. 

I am having a great deal of fun with the Christmas decorations around the house and have caused Mama to complete more repairs to things with glue this year alone than she has ever had with my sisters in all of their 3 Christmas seasons...must be a boy thing?!?!

Warm hugs to all,
Teddy

No comments:

Post a Comment